For each Key Learning Domain (KLD) listed below, there is a course pathway diagram. These diagrams show the subjects on offer in that KLD for each year level. Arrows between subjects demonstrate a logical course pathway for a student who wishes to pursue studies in that field. These diagrams represent both compulsory and elective subjects.
Understanding Unit Descriptors
Unit descriptors present all of the important information for each subject. Each unit descriptor presents the same information.
- Subject Code and Unit Name
- A description of the unit including topics and focus of study
- Assessment evidence which describes how the study will be assessed
- Materials required for the subject
- Any additional expenses including compulsory subject charges where applicable